The Best Way to Ship a Car with Auto Transport Group
1. Call us for an immediate quote or fill in the "Get a Free Estimate" and submit it to Auto Transport Group
2. After the quotation process, you can respond by email or call us to confirm your order.
You will need to provide the quotation reference number that you received on your quote. You will be expected to confirm that you are aware of the legal issues, the payment procedure, the pick-up and delivery scheduling methods when confirming the order; it also gives Auto Transport Group your correct address and all phone numbers for both the pick-up and delivery locations. We want you to be fully informed. Your transport cannot be placed until we have your order completed.
3. Auto transport payment
PRICE - The first question you'll want answered is "what is the total cost?" Once you have received a quote and would like to ship with us, a minimum deposit will be required. That is the amount you will pay when a truck (carrier) is assigned to your vehicle. Upon delivery of your vehicle the balance will be paid in cash, cashier's check.
4. To protect your valuable vehicle, please prepare it for auto shipping.
The driver will call you within 12 to 24 hours before he will arrive at the pick-up point to transport the vehicle. Please make sure the car is emptied - no items may be placed in the car during transport (clothes, toys, etc.).
5. At pick up, the truck driver will inspect your vehicle, noting its condition and the mileage on the odometer.
Before you and the driver sign the Bill of Lading inspection, please look it over to see that it is completely filled out and is accurate. Be sure you get a copy of this inspection and check it against your car at the auto relocation destination point. Tip: take some photos as well!
6. Your vehicle will be transported on an open or closed car transporter.
The car transporter will be anywhere from a three to ten car carrier, just like the ones that the factory uses to deliver new cars to the dealerships. Except for loading and unloading, your car is never driven without your knowledge.
7. You or your agent will receive a call for the car transport delivery.
12 to 24 hours before the actual meeting to discuss the area, directions and estimated meeting time. Please be sure that you have your COD payment, if any, ready for the driver.
8. It is your responsibility to inspect your vehicle for damage when it is delivered.
9. Auto Transport Group can only help you file a claim for damage against the auto transport truck if it is noted on the delivery Bill of Lading.
10. Once your vehicle has been delivered and you have paid for the services we would like you to go to our website and rate our services.
We appreciate all the feedback we can get to make sure that your car shipping experience is as worry free as possible.